Hardship Dwayne The Rock Johnson for HERCULES Characters


Hardship Dwayne The Rock Johnson for HERCULES Characters.

And the process begins... Here in London transforming into an old friend - HERCULES.


3 1/2 hours of beard, hair, scars and wounds. The beard itself is applied to my face with glue w/ very small 1/4 inch strips (made from real Yak hair) then the strands are meticulously curled with heated tongs.

This was my process, every day for 4 months while shooting in Budapest.

Pain in the ass? You bet. But worth every minute cause the goal was to completely disappear into the character and
I trained and worked harder than ever for 8 months for this role. Lived alone and locked myself away (like a moody 260lb monk) for 6 months while filming. Goal was to completely transform into this character. Disappear into the role.Press journalist asked me today, with the mental and physical toll the role had on me, would I do it again? Not only would I do it again… but I'd do it f*cking twice.You'll be the first to see the EXCLUSIVE #HERCULES trailer one week from today. Look forward to showing you…#TilDeathOrVictory #AndALittle12LaborsBlood
hopefully deliver something to you that's cool and spectacular.

(I would've grown my own beard and hair for the role but that takes months and Hercules wouldn't have looked cool with an agro Afro..) #BringOnTheYakHair #HERCULESMovie

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.