Goldberg Talks About A Possible Return To WWE


Kickbola.net
William Scott "Bill" Goldberg is an American actor, former professional football player and former professional wrestler.
Goldberg Talks About A Possible Return To WWE

Wrestling legend Bill Goldberg says he’s still interested in a return to the ring, but would first have to patch up his rocky relationship with WWE.

During an interview with the Miami Herald to promote his appearance at this weekend’s Magic City Comic Con event in Miami, Goldberg spoke about being in the best shape of his life, despite turning 48 years old last month.

He told Scott Fishman:

“I could still do it. I’m probably in the best shape of my life right now. I made the statement that I would never consider wrestling over the age of 40 when I was over 40-years-old

Here I am two clicks away from the big one (50).

Having children changes your outlook 100 percent of your life.

If it came to fruition, I would seriously consider it.

With that said, it’s not going to stop my heart that I didn’t attain that by any stretch of the
imagination.“

Goldberg has been vocal about not being on the same page with WWE in recent years, but WWE has patched things up with wrestlers who have been on much worse terms than him.

The motivating factor would be his so Gage wanting to see him perform.

“We know it was a kind of a disgruntled marriage between myself and WWE.

I don’t really sit down and watch the product with my son.

If it was something he came up to me and asked me to do I would do it.

He has yet to do it.”


Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.