WWE legend Triple H retires

WWE legend Triple H, 52, confirms he will never wrestle again after having defibrillator fitted into chest after surgery

klik 👉 Follow Telegram BeritaUp2date (large-bt)



'I'M DONE'

14-Time World Champion And WWE Legend Triple H Has Retired From In-Ring Competition


The 52-year-old revealed in his first interview since the op last September: "For me, as far as in-ring, I'm done."

Picture
Triple H feels he has no choice but to quit fighting Credit: AFP or licensors

The fight icon, aka Paul Levesque, is expected to recover fully, having had viral pneumonia and heart failure.


Triple H - now an NXT producer - told First Take he now has a totally new outlook on life and appreciates what he has got.

Picture
WWE great Triple H is sure he'll never clash in the ring againCredit: Getty

He said: "I will never wrestle again. I have a defibrillator in my chest, which it's not a good idea for me zapped on live TV."

SOURCE: The Sun

Kongsikan artikel ini:

Ikuti kami di Facebook, Twitter, dan Telegram untuk berita terkini setiap hari.
klik 👉 https://t.me/BeritaUp2Date



Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.