Brock Lesnar Destroys Conor McGregor speaks on Connor bad mouthing him recently

Brock Lesnar speaks on Connor bad mouthing him recently.
Brock Lesnar Destroys Conor McGregor In Amazing Expletive-Filled Rant

Brock Lesnar has had enough of Conor McGregor.

“The Notorious” is known for his controversial comments, but he might have taken things a little too far recently if you ask “The Beast Incarnate.”

McGregor recently had some things to say about Lesnar during a conference call prior to his big UFC 202 fight against Nate Diaz, and he even went as far as to say this:

“Fair play to Brock, he got in a fight (in UFC).


But at the end of the day, he’s juiced up to the (expletive) eyeballs, so how can I respect that?”


So what does Lesnar think of this? Well, luckily Sam Roberts found out for us in a pre-SummerSlam interview, which you can read and watch below. But it comes with a strong warning for explicit language.


“I take (expletive) bigger than that kid,” Lesnar told Roberts.

“I take shits bigger than that kid. Come on. I know you kids all play fucking video games and you live in this false sense of reality and shit. I'm two hundred and fucking ninety pounds. This guys a hundred and forty-five pounds, and that's if he's lucky, gets up and eats his fucking Wheaties. If Conor McGregor wants to say some shit to me, and get his name out there more than he already has, by dropping my name, I got fucking about ten words for him. Come here, face-to-face, and say it to my face. Otherwise leave me and the fucking WWE out of it, because I came to your arena and kicked ass. Now, if you want, and if you're so fucking tough, come to our arena and try and kick some ass..” 



Tell us how you really feel, Brock.


Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.